Writing Music: O Holy Night

19:00

Merry Christmas everyone! At this point in the day, I’m probably collapsed in an armchair from excitement, exhaustion, and too much Christmas food (is there even such a thing?), but I have prepared this post well in advance, so we’re all good. I doubt that anyone is actually thinking about writing today of all days, and quite rightly so. So instead of sharing a piece of music for writing to, I want to share one of my favourite Christmas songs with you all, O Holy Night, performed by the ever amazing Peter Hollens. Have an amazing Christmas and a happy New Year!


What is your favourite Christmas song? Link me to some amazing Christmas music. And tell me, is there such as thing as too much Christmas food? (I’m of the opinion that such a thing is an impossibility). Merry Christmas to you all!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love Peter Hollens. Thanks for sharing! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a Happy New Year!

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too Victoria. And thank you for being such an awesome blogging friend. You've really made blogging so fun for me this year. I'm really grateful that you've been reading and commenting on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is lovely! Thanks for sharing it with us. I actually like this song as it is covered by Eleventyseven. It is equally awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete

/*popular post image sizing*/