Supporting My Fellow Bloggers

21:28





We bloggers are hard-working people, there’s no doubt about that. Not only do we spend hours writing and editing posts, but we also find pictures to accompany them, create blog graphics, design the blog, answer comments, and connect with other bloggers as well. Some days, blogging is amazing. And some days it feels like you’re not making a difference at doing any good at all.

I, like other bloggers, love to hear that people are enjoying what I’m doing. Sometimes all it takes to make my day is a simple comment from a reader telling me that they liked one of my posts. Maybe someone liked my Facebook page. Or maybe some kind person has mentioned my blog in one of their blog posts. Support like this encourages me to keep on with my blog, even when it’s tough.

Last week, Kat, one of my blogging friends, tagged me for the Big Helper tag. This means that for a whole week, Kat has been supporting my blog by sharing it with her friends and followers. This means so much to me that someone would support my blog like this. It encourages me by letting me know that someone out there is reading my blog and likes it enough to tell their friends about it.

If gestures like these means so much to me, then it will definitely mean just as much to other bloggers. Every blogger needs to be supported and encouraged sometimes. So this week I want to encourage two bloggers who’s blogs I particularly enjoy reading. I’m tagging Sunny from A Splash of Ink and Kat from (Almost) Completely Mad for the Big Helper tag. I want to share their amazing blogs with my friends and let everyone know about them.

The rules of this tag are simple. I encourage you to join in too:

  • Nominate just 2 Bloggers 
  • Use this picture in your post.
  • Let them know that they have been tagged
  • With their permission, for one week you will share their blog to every social media site you are in and you have to mention their blog in at least one blog post that week, or even a whole post about it.  
  • The person who gets tagged, tags two more bloggers and so on.


Here is my challenge to you. This week, choose a blog you enjoy and leave a comment telling them how much you like what they do. Support your favourite bloggers, because blogging is not easy, and every bit of encouragement goes a long way to making all the work they put into their blogs worthwhile. And while you’re at it, why not visit my friends’ awesome blogs and leave them an encouraging comment? They’re sure to appreciate it.

Who has encouraged you recently? What is your favourite blog? Leave me a link to it in the comments! Have you visited my friends yet?

Have you checked Gossiping with Dragons out on Facebook yet? Why not pop over and say hi!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I could so totally do this...maybe! lol It is a fabulous idea though and so helpful to other blogs! And I have a lot of bloggly friends that I owe SO much too for supporting me so much. ;) I love Sunny's blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably my favourite tag so far. And I think it's a great idea. There are so many amazing bloggers out there who should be recognised. I'm thinking about doing my blog spotlights in the future possibly. In which I think Notebook Sisters might be one of the first on the list. I have to say, I love your blog so much!

      Delete
  2. This is so cool! What a nice idea! I do have blogs I really try to like and comment and go nuts on, but I never have seen it as a meme :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither have I. I think this is one of the best tags I've ever seen. This should definitely be a big thing. We bloggers need all the support we can get, don't we?

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for doing this and for the nice words:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for doing this for me in the first place. It's my pleasure to spotlight your blog. I really do enjoy reading it.

      Delete

/*popular post image sizing*/